For a Love Changing experience, you’ll want to attend one of Dr. Ava’s live events, even in this age of virtual communication; there is no better experience than face-to-face and hands on. The Loveology University brings interactive, action packed information to you through memorable and motivational live events.
The goal of all of our events is to educate, entertain, and empower you to turn your wants, needs and desires into reality. If you want to improve yourself, your relationship and your life, then attend one of our live events.
We offer Continuing Education Credits through the CA Board of Registered Nursing Board and the CA Board of Behavioral Sciences PCE#3756. Just let us know in advance that you would like to receive a certificate so that we can have it ready for you at the end of the program.
For couples who want true love to last.
Intimacy Boot Camp is a personal fulfillment and sensual enrichment program for couples. It is guaranteed to improve your communication, enhance your intimacy, and bring passion back into your love life by broadening your sexual horizons. If you already have passion, it will add even more sizzle and spice to your life.
Join Dr. Ava Cadell in this unique journey and learn exclusive heart-to-heart connective exercises that will result in many changes individually and together.
- Intimacy touches four human levels including, mental, physical, emotional and sexual.
- Intimacy includes sharing your feelings with your partner and communicating wants, needs, desires and fears openly and honestly.
- Achieving intimacy will take your relationship to a whole new plateau.
Before work on the intimacy in a relationship can begin, we must first examine ourselves and what we bring to a relationship as individuals. By looking at our own past relationships and how they have affected our personalities, we can have a clear picture of what behaviors and responses may be acting as obstacles in our reaching relationship bliss. As we journey into your past familial and romantic relationships using Dr. Ava’s “Relationship Connection Method” we will examine the blueprints you have created for your present connections. With interactive exercises and positive feedback, you will also have the opportunity to empower yourself to challenge negative patterns and accentuate positive ones through questions like:
- How would you describe your parent’s relationship?
- How would you describe your relationship with your mother vs. father?
- How would you describe your relationship with your siblings and other relatives?
- How would you describe your relationship with your partner and children now?
- See any patterns?
So what are you waiting for? If your relationship needs any improving or you would like to learn how you and your partner can achieve a deeper intimate connection, then Intimacy Boot Camp is for you.
- Would you like to improve your relationship?
- Do you resent your partner sometimes?
- Do you feel unappreciated or unloved by your partner occasionally?
- Do you wish your relationship were more romantic?
- Would you like to spice up your love life?
- Do you feel comfortable discussing your turn-ons and offs with your lover?
- Do you want to discover all of your partner's fantasies?
- Do you know all of your lover’s erogenous zones?
- Have you shared your own wildest fantasies with your lover?
- Do you want to create lasting memories with your partner?
This seminar is not for everyone. Some things that will hinder your success in this program are:
- If you are not willing to change old negative patterns
- If you are not willing to compromise with your partner
- If you already know that you have lost feelings for your partner
Before signing up for the Couples Boot Camp you should ask yourself this question: How would I feel if I never saw this person again? If your answer is relieved, this program is not for you. But if you feel that you couldn’t imagine life without this person and want to love and be loved as deeply as possible, then this program is highly recommended and you have nothing to lose, everything to gain!
If you have been too busy working, consider this:
There is a direct correlation to success in business and success in love, although we don’t always recognize it. Therefore there is no reason why you shouldn’t enjoy the same mastery in the bedroom as in the boardroom.
If you are a businessperson who complains about not having enough time or energy for love; would like to be more creative in the bedroom; or have a partner who grumbles about your work being more important than love - then this seminar is for you.
Dr. Ava Cadell will show you how to negotiate for what you want in your love life and you will discover that it can be just as much fun taking risks in the bedroom as it is in the boardroom. All you have to do is to invest in your relationship to the degree you invest in your business.
You will discover how to use the following connections linking business and pleasure:
Long-term investors make the best lovers. Enjoy the journey. Learn from the market's "ups" and "downs."
- Time and Effort
- Taking Risks
- Using all your resources
- Updating your data
The Stock Market Orgasm is a new lovemaking system that combines sexual skills with sensual techniques which result in multiple orgasms for him and for her.
Dedication to the long-term results in your stock market decision making is more rewarding and satisfying. Why should your approach to lovemaking and orgasm be any different? Calculate your "buys" and "sells" and enjoy a "Healthy Sexual Economy."
Follow Dr. Ava Cadell through a series of "market cycles" - exercises and techniques to maximize the rewards of intimate sexual relationships. Don't be a short term investor in love. There will be no "quickie" trips tolerated here. Long-term investors make the best lovers. You will be taught the pleasure of the whole journey, learning from the experience of the market's "ups" and "downs" along the way.
Do you wonder if you’re really satisfying your lover? Have questions about sex you’d rather not ask a friend? Wish there was a class that could teach you sexual techniques and tools- you know, the stuff they didn’t teach in Sex Ed 101?
- The secrets to expanding your sexual portfolio with PC muscle control
- Balance your portfolio through the art of intimate communication
- Make invests in your sexual portfolio with a variety of positions
- Enjoy a healthy sexual economy by heightening all five of your senses
- Relish the Bull market with the TriGasm!
There is! In this candid, no-holds-barred seminar, developed by a woman for women, the highly sought after sex therapist to the stars and love guru , Dr. Ava Cadell will answer all your most intimate questions, and teach you hot, safe and sexy techniques designed to both empower you and guarantee your lover’s satisfaction.
This class is for women who love sex and for women who want to love sex, for women who want to be less inhibited about sex and for those who want to enjoy sex without feelings of guilt or shame.
- What makes a man love a woman
- How to unleash your feminine power
- How to play into your lovers fantasies
- Discovering all of his erogenous zones
- Sharing sexual turn-ons and offs
- What men want to hear in bed
- His favorite techniques and positions
- How to introduce love toys for his pleasure
- Finding and stimulating his hero spot
- Multiple orgasms for both of you
- Steps to sexual satisfaction
Keeping the flames of passion burning...and much more!
In this fun, informative class, you’ll discover what women wish you knew about them - but rarely tell you. Love guru and sex expert Dr. Ava Cadell will answer all your questions, ease your anxieties with frank discussions about what women really want, and teach you new techniques guaranteed to satisfy any woman.
Did you know the majority of women say that they prefer sensuality to sexuality? So how can you learn about these most desired sensual techniques? Chances are you won’t get the right information from your ill-informed friends or adult videos. There is a better way. The best news is that when you learn to satisfy her sensual needs, she will readily satisfy your sexual needs.
Dr. Ava Cadell will share secrets to fulfilling your partner’s needs by harmonizing sensual techniques that will tease her and drive her wild, incorporating sexual activities to keep you satisfied too. This class is for men who want to learn the secrets of how to completely satisfy a woman and become known as a true sexpert.
- The definition of "intimacy"
- What women need in a man
- How to find all her erogenous zones
- How satisfying her can increase your pleasure
- What women want to hear in bed
- The G-spot mystery solved
- Making love last longer
- Multiple orgasms
- Sexual stresses
- 3 tips to success
For those who don’t already know, Tantra is bringing more than just your body to an intimate experience. The Tantric Lab is Dr. Ava’s interactive lab work for couples who want to learn and experience the ancient art of Tantra. Join Dr. Ava in this unique journey and learn exclusive heart connected to heart exercises that will result in many internal changes both individually and together.
Take part in spiritual and sensual traditions that will prepare you for Tantric sex. It will take your relationship to a whole new spiritual plateau. Tantra can help to heal relationships; break down defensive walls; improve intimate communication, and enhance relationships that have lost some of the sizzle and spice.
- For women, Tantra can empower and fulfill their sensual needs.
- For men, Tantra can open up a vast new world of intimacy and provide the tools to become multi-orgasmic.
- For couples, Tantra can create a more meaningful and intimate connection.
By the end of this seminar you will have a better understanding of your sexual energy and know how to cultivate it into loving, healing love-practices.
If you want sex to be a memorable and magical experience, then the Tantric Lab is for you. This ancient Eastern philosophy can take monotony and turn it into hot monogamy.
You must take The Tantric Lab before you are ready for the advanced course.
The advanced Tantra seminar is called, Tantric Lovers and it explores a deeper, more intense connection with your lover on a physical, mental, emotional, sexual and spiritual level. The Tantric Lovers seminar is for couples who want to prolong the art of Tantric lovemaking and explore new heights of ecstasy. Unique Lingam and Yoni worship techniques will leave you breathless.
Sexual Healing is for singles and couples who want to heal from past relationships, forgive current partners, are recovering from illness or disease, suffer from emotional distress or physical pain including but not limited to: Anorgasmia, Lack of Desire, Erectile Dysfunction, Painful Intercourse, Hysterectomy, Prostate Surgery, Breast Cancer or Heart Disease.
One of the most important first steps toward the goal of moving past any sexual shortcomings in your life, along with any emotional distress, is to start having the right relationship with yourself and your own body. Love, desire, sexuality, and the like all begins with YOU.
Sexual Healing uses the Tantric elements of breath, sound, movement, muscle lock, intention and attention to allow you to open your mind, your body, and your spirit so that you can let love in.
Here are a few specific benefits you’ll receive from our amazing day together:
It is an opportunity to:
- Learn how to own your sexual, emotional, and physical power
- Learn techniques on not just “what” but “how” to communicate intimately
- Integrate mind/body/spirit in everyday situations
- Expand your spiritual awareness
- Increase your intuition and self healing
- Share and exchange Yin & Yang energy
- Learn how to lower your blood pressure, your stress hormone levels, and increase your Immune System activity through breath
- Learn how to regulates and relax your own body so that it can heal
- Experience healing energy of touch that supports flow of blood and lymph
- Increase anti-aging hormone levels that lead to optimal health
- Make sounds that have the ability to decrease pain
- Breakthrough inhibitions by releasing vibrations
- Look into your partners soul for a deeper heart connection
- Learn self-hypnosis to release blocked energy
- G-spot exploration using the integration of mind/body/spirit in order for healing and repair to take place
- Discover the Venus Butterfly: First practiced in India 3000 B.C.
- Explore the male Hero spot and stimulate it for emotional release
- Separate male orgasm from ejaculation to make love last longer
- Define intimacy and learn how to communicate it to your partner
- Deal with stress and it’s effect on sexuality – According to the American Institute of Stress, up to 90% of all health problems are related to stress
- Enjoy a supportive-expressive group to improve the quality of your life
- Reconnect with yourself first, then with your partner
- Balance your life inside and out
- Use your life force breath energy to heal
- Learn about the healing energy of touch
- Embrace the power of creative visualization
- Discover the languages of love
- Become more grateful
- Reprogram negative messages from your sub-conscious mind
- And make life changing choices
Learn a get-into-action plan for finding your life partner.
What’s the secret to finding and keeping everlasting love? This exciting interactive seminar with sex therapist to the stars and love guru Dr. Ava Cadell is for anyone who wants to put an end to the same old relationship distress and find a love that will last!
There’s no need to go through life alone or stay in a frustrating loveless relationship! You’ll come away with a proven 30-day action plan for moving out of the past and into the future, for taking control of your own needs and happiness.
Dr. Ava Cadell says, “Conceive it, believe it, and you will achieve it, because everlasting love is attainable for everyone.”
You’ll Learn the 12 Steps and discover how to:
- Create something positive from the past
- Be open to new experiences
- Find a new direction in love
- Accentuate your positive attributes
- Evaluate the kind of relationship you need
- Be willing to take risks
- Make changes that will help you attract the right person
- Move from friendship to intimacy
- Make a commitment
- Have the lifelong love you deserve
In this one-day course, you will learn the skills you need to call yourself a Master Sexpert. So whether you want to be a Master Sexpert to impress your lover with your sexual knowledge and prowesses, make your friends jealous while becoming the center of attention or apply these techniques and tools to your private practice and/or the work that you do in your respective field, this course will empower you.
It is inevitable that you will come across a question or concern that challenges your knowledge about sexuality and sex related concerns. This Master Sexpert course and certification not only gives CEU’s to Therapists, Counselors, Sex Educators, Nurses and Social Workers, it gives you the confidence of knowing that you will be fully prepared the next time your client, patient, friend or lover confronts you with a question like:
- What’s the difference between an internal and external orgasm?
- What can I do to prevent getting constant bladder infections?
- What are the stages of arousal for a man vs. woman?
- Will my sexuality change as I age and what should I expect?
- What are the most common sexual dysfunctions for a woman and what are the best solutions?
- What are the most common sexual dysfunctions for a man and what are the best solutions?
- What are some advanced oral sex techniques?
- Can the G-spot be stimulated during intercourse?
- Can anal sex be dangerous?
- Where is the male G-spot?
School was never like this and homework is called lovework because you will love what you do. Enroll for an unforgettable edutainment experience you’ll be able to apply to make your love life more fulfilling and help others.
Dr. Ava will help parents understand their roles as sex educators. In this interactive seminar you’ll discover why it is so important to talk to your kids about love and sex at an early age. You’ll learn how to plan what you want to say ahead of time, to ask specific questions, to listen not judge, to be honest and to give information that will help your children grow up to be safe and healthy adults. This seminar is not about the biology of reproduction because that information your kids can get at school, it’s about teaching them the responsibilities that go along with sexuality and sexual relations.
- How to define love to your children
- What you want them to know about sex
- How to be an approachable parent, one that can be asked any question
- How to let you kids know you are always on their team
- How to observe and interpret their body language
- How to share some of life lessons you have learned
- How to get your child to reveal unhealthy secrets they have been keeping
- What a child’s sexual knowledge should be at each stage of their development from age 1-5 to 15-18
- How to guide them into healthy relationships
- How to help teens to set sexual limits
- How to enlighten your kids of the power that they have within
Whether your child is a fourth grader or a teen, your open and honest communication will ensure that they grow into adults who will make their own choices that result in healthy and stable relationships.
Will give you the tools you need to succeed!
Would you like to generate more business, be known for speaking on your area of expertise? You can learn to develop your own media personality, become an expert demonstrating leadership skills and excel in the media.
Instructor Dr. Ava Cadell has given lectures around the globe and appeared on numerous TV shows including, ABC’s Good Morning America, A&E’s Family Plots, The Family Jewels, American Journal, Ananda Lewis, Blind Date, Berman & Berman, Celebrity Justice, CNBC’s Real Personal, Gerlado Rivera, Larry Elder, CNN 360 with Anderson Cooper, Discovery’s Sex Files, Extra, E! News Daily, FOX News, FX’s, The X Show, Inside Edition, Jackie Collins, Leeza, Lifetime’s Speaking on Women’s Health, National Enquirer Show, MSN’s Scarbourgh County, MTV’s Big Urban Myth, NBC’s The Other Half, Men Are From Mars Women Are From Venus, Spike TV’s Manswers, Syndicated, Montel Williams, TLC’s Love U, VH-1’s My Fair Brady and Dr. Ava’s own reality profile. Radio shows include Howard Stern plus countless others.
For more information on Dr. Ava’s media experience, go to www.avacadell.com and download her press kit.
- Preparing for a media interview
- Finding your “hook” and establishing your message up front
- Knowing and connecting with your audience
- Abbreviating your responses with impressive sound bites
- Avoiding and redirecting hostile questions
- Creating rapport with your host
- Discovering the Do’s and Don’ts of interviews
- Bringing a sense of humor into your work
- Using the subtleties of your body language
- Commanding presence with your persona
- Achieving your goal with a message people will remember
- Projecting and pacing your voice so that it’s powerful
- Creating dynamic openings and closes
- Role playing interview situations
- Becoming media savvy and successful