Becoming a student of the Loveology community is one of the best investments you can make if you want to improve your life, and the life of others. Whether you want to find love, learn more about yourself, educate your kids, enhance your relationship, expand your sensual and sexual horizon or help others to improve their love lives, becoming a Loveologist is your entry to empowerment. Through our community of committed professionals, you will be able to apply your love coaching skills to help yourself and others as never before.
- Powerful connections
- Meet like-minded passionate people
- Have access to new cutting-edge certified courses
- Conference calls, teleseminars with Dr. Ava and top Loveologists
- Reach your fullest potential personally and professionally
- Become a successful entrepreneur
- Support couples to love with their whole heart
- Receive a Loveologist® or Master Sexpert certificate
- Support from other coaches and mentors
- Advanced coaching, workshop and seminar opportunities
- Marketing strategies
- Business building techniques
- Live TV chat
- Potential business opportunities with Dr. Ava and Loveology University
- Media Traning to promote yourself and your products
You will also have access and special discounts to many of LU’s services, programs, courses and events. Here’s a glimpse of what’s in store for you:
50% Education + 50% Entertainment = Edutainment
For a Love Changing experience, you’ll want to attend one of Dr. Ava’s live events, even in this age of virtual communication; there is no better experience than face-to-face and hands on. The Loveology University brings interactive, action packed information to you through memorable and motivational live events.
The goal of all our events is to educate, entertain, and empower you to turn your wants, needs and desires into reality. If you want to improve yourself, your relationship and your life, then attend one of our live events.
We offer Continuing Education Credits for nurses, MFT’s and LCSW’s as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences PCE#3756 and the CA Board of Registered Nursing. Just let us know in advance that you would like to receive a certificate so that we can have it ready for you at the end of the program.