Names of Topical Aphrodisiacs
Lorna: I know what aphrodisiacs are but I am not sure what exactly topical aphrodisiacs mean. Can you tell me the names of some topical aphrodisiacs?
David: Topical or Tropical Aphrodisiacs? I do not know about topical aphrodisiacs but can suggest you some good aphrodisiacs.
- Africa Evergreen Tree: A tree native to Cameroon which has a powerful aphrodisiac in its bark.
- Cinnamon: Sticks can be chewed like tobacco, or grated cinnamon can be put in eggs as an aphrodisiac that arouses women.
- Cloves: Edible or aromatic aphrodisiac.
- Cockroach: Many cultures say this is an edible aphrodisiac, grind one common cockroach and mix with cinnamon, add to coffee for a powerful love potion.
- Damiana: A plant from Mexico which is used to stimulate sex drives. The leaves and heads of the plant are mixed with minor amounts of plantain or pennywort and mixed with food three to four times a day.
- Deer Antler: Chinese herbal remedy for male impotence.
- Eggplant: A common edible aphrodisiac.
- Eggs: Chicken eggs are said to be a good aphrodisiac if eaten raw before sex.
- Fo-ti-tieng: Chinese herb for sustaining sexual stamina.
- Frankincense: Another popular aromatic aphrodisiac. Not for ingestion.
- Garlic: Edible aphrodisiac, cook or use in salad.
- Ginseng: A well-known Chinese herb for sexual stamina can be used through traditional methods or by ginseng vitamin pills.
- Goto Kolo: Chinese herbal aphrodisiac.
- Gypsy weed: An aphrodisiac for creating romantic thoughts, best taken as heavily distilled (diluted at least three times) thrice a day, ten drops each time.